5 Main Reasons to Consider CampCite Research
1. Most Complete Online Research App
CampCite tools help you research two times (2X) faster than tackling a research project with your word processor alone. CampCite is optimized for today's modern online research of billions of webpages where current content resides.
- Content Capture. Take screenshots and grab text from webpages in seconds with CampCite's browser add-on/browser extension. CampCite browser extensions are available for Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer 9+.
- Automatic Citations and Links. CampCite’s citation machine automatically generates citations in APA format, MLA format and other preferred formats including Harvard, Chicago and Vancouver styles.
- Annotation. CampCite provides tools allowing you to write notes, crop, draw, underline, add shapes (circles, arrows, boxes, lines, etc.) and highlight on screenshots and images.
- Media Integration. With CampCite you may add videos, images, photos, and upload PDF and other documents into a viewer then save in a shared media library or document draft.
- Multimedia Document Creation. Quickly assemble and edit all of your text and media in one document.
- User and Group Collaboration. Participate in joint research and paper writing with multiple editors all while keeping your group informed with automatic notifications.
- Turn-In Ready. Export your documents in standard PDF or .doc formats with document text, graphics, annotations and an automatically generated bibliography with your APA, MLA and other formatted citations and URL source links.
2. Easiest Tool to Stay Organized
CampCite has several unique tools that keep each research source item, citation information, and source link together in a content Block™ which is stored within a virtual BackPack™.
- Structured Content Blocks™. Content, sources, links, titles, tags are structured within a block. Each block contains a citation for easy bibliographies.
- BackPack™. Blocks are stored in a media library called the BackPack. Blocks within your backpack are categorized, stored, reviewed, edited, copied, saved and may be shared with your research team.
- Indexing and Searching. Search by words in index tags and titles and find your work in a flash. This is just one more way CampCite makes your research process fast and organized.
3. Best Social Collaboration Research Platform
CampCite is like your favorite social media site, BUT for research. It includes multi-person editing, commenting, subscribing, notifications and more. CampCite social media features allow you to easily collaborate with your team and streamline the research and writing process.
- Team Editing. Team editors have full editing rights to shared documents with instant notifications.
- Commenting and Discussion. Each document contains an area for comments, threaded replies and votes.
- Subscribing. Users may subscribe to other users and groups to automatically see their documents.
- Integrates with Social Media. Documents may be shared off-platform through email and social media.
- Notifications. Users receive notifications of messages and important actions on CampCite.
4. Most Automatic Citation and Linking Features
While other systems offer primitive solutions, CampCite is one of the only research tools that automates most of the citation and linking process.
- Automatic Citations. CampCite’s citation machine automatically generates citations in APA format, MLA format and other preferred formats including Harvard, Chicago and Vancouver styles.
- Automatic Source Links. URL links to online sources are also auto-generated.
- Bibliography Generator. One click export to a full Harvard-style footnote bibliography or works cited.
5. CampCite is Free
CampCite provides the industry's most complete online research tool to keep you organized, collaborate with team members, auto document your sources to speed your research and generate amazing documents. And the entire platform is free!
- You Can't Beat Free. Check it out now!